The fees for the following programs will be included in your monthly FACTS deduction, if not paid when due. The entire amount of the fee will be added immediately after due date.
- $25.00 New Student Registration Fee
- Families will be able to receive a rebate on their tuition, up to $595 through fundraising.
Here are some options available to pay your tuition:
Option # A: You can also choose to arrange a payment plan that begins July (adjusted if you are enrolling after July) and ends in May. This is the most popular option at our school. 85% of our families choose to the pay option plan. FACTS Tuition Management Systems is in charge of our payment plan system.
Option # B: Pay in full by August 1, 2018
Note: Unless you clearly feel that you will not be eligible, you should apply for tuition assistance. To determine tuition assistance eligibility, you must complete an application through the Private School Aid Service (FACTS). FACTS is a third party evaluator of tuition assistance eligibility. FACTS takes into account things like household income, number in the family, and assets. The information that FACTS requires is simple and straightforward. There is a small application processing fee. Please call the office at 412-828-7213, if you need assistance with your application.
In order to attend Saint Joseph School, all financial responsibilities must be paid on time.
What kind of returns will my child receive from an education at St. Joseph School?
- Your child receives a superior academic education as indicated by the performance of our students while they are here and when they move onto high school and college.
- Your child receives a dynamic faith-based education that permeates every single class. In addition, you child plans and participates in daily prayer, weekly liturgies (Mass each week), and many other faith-based service opportunities.
- Your child receives a vibrant co-curricular experience through programs like: student council, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science Competition (Each year St. Joseph students have placed first and second at the state competition at Penn State University), and school musical performances.
- Your child receives extra-curricular advantages in such programs as athletics: volleyball, basketball, track, and band.
Frequently asked financial questions?
Who qualifies for financial assistance & how much assistance can I expect?
Financial assistance is based upon your family’s income, number of dependents and any extenuating circumstances; therefore, no specific dollar amount automatically qualifies your family. Financial assistance awards vary depending on your family’s financial situation.
When will I be notified of how much assistance I have been granted?
Once you have completed the necessary financial assistance application and a third party provider has analyzed this information, the school office will inform you of any award you may be eligible to receive. This notification occurs soon after the school has the information necessary to determine an award. Families are notified beginning in June of awards for the upcoming school year.
What if I decide not to accept the financial assistance award — do I receive the registration fee back?
No. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Is there a Finder Fee for helping recruit students?
We currently don’t offer this incentive program.
What if my financial situation changes during the school year?
In some cases the family’s financial situation changes during the school year. In these cases, the family is encouraged to speak with the principal.
The pastor, principal, and Finance Council at St. Joseph School want to be a support to you in this process of financing our school’s tuition. We want to make sure that you have investigated and understand every option available to you. If you have any questions, please contact the school at (412) 828-7213 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One last thought to leave you with regarding financing an education at St. Joseph School. Things that we purchase for our children come and go, but the gifts of quality academics, stimulating faith formation, and high self-esteem they receive at St. Joseph School last a lifetime. Give them that gift!